Rollin' Down Alisa's 'Lane' - Sunday, July 11, 2010

REMEMBER, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM LARGER..

Friday, July 16, 2010, I will be taking off in a jet to Omaha, Nebraska. There I will take a bus to Lincoln, Nebraska getting ready for the 2010 National Special Olympics! I am one of two women from the state of Maryland competing in the 2010 National Special Olympics in bowling from July 18th to July 24th. I can't wait!

I have been training almost every day by swimming, bowling, dancing, walking, using an exercise ball, exercise video, or lifting weights. I have been trying to eat healthy, too.

I hope you will follow along with me on this special journey to Nebraska where I am competing for the GOLD with the best team in the USA.... TEAM MARYLAND!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pictures... (more to come)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Alisa!! You are an official Olympic medalist! We are so proud of all your accomplishments. This has been so fun to follow your blog. We love you!
    The Farnes gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa, Wow! How neat to stand there are feel some of the sweet and reward of having worked so hard for a long time to get there. I'm grateful you are posting pictures and letting us share in some of your adventures with you. Thanks!! :) Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete


One of my bowling shirts.

Alisa & Shannon - Practice, Practice Practice!


Maryland Crab

My Family at my Good Luck Party!