Rollin' Down Alisa's 'Lane' - Sunday, July 11, 2010

REMEMBER, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM LARGER..

Friday, July 16, 2010, I will be taking off in a jet to Omaha, Nebraska. There I will take a bus to Lincoln, Nebraska getting ready for the 2010 National Special Olympics! I am one of two women from the state of Maryland competing in the 2010 National Special Olympics in bowling from July 18th to July 24th. I can't wait!

I have been training almost every day by swimming, bowling, dancing, walking, using an exercise ball, exercise video, or lifting weights. I have been trying to eat healthy, too.

I hope you will follow along with me on this special journey to Nebraska where I am competing for the GOLD with the best team in the USA.... TEAM MARYLAND!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Final Practice

First training today was walking to the grocery store and back. Then it was off to the bowling alley for my final practice before I leave on Friday. I tried out my new yellow bowling shirt and it fits perfect. I missed beating my highest score by only two points. (But I beat my birth mother by 23 points.) Great game to start my adventure this weekend. Only two more days!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Alisa! We are all cheering for you. Have fun!
    Love, Emma, Seth, Tara, and Ben

    ReplyDelete


One of my bowling shirts.

Alisa & Shannon - Practice, Practice Practice!


Maryland Crab

My Family at my Good Luck Party!